Friday, November 5, 2010

Down-size ME!

          Hey all. Greetings from ME land. Yep i know i've been quiet. The truth is i've been busy working my bum out in the gym everyday for 2 hours max and 1 and a half hour min. And so i did treadmill by brisk walking and now i can jog for 40 minutes non-stop! Imagine that. It used to be all huff and puff even for 5 minutes min. I am feeling more energetic and more revived everyday. This new slim me has given me even the confidence to wear the likes of baby-T and all that comes in the territory. 10 years ago I wouldn't have believe that this could happen to me.
          It was a tiring and difficult journey throughout by watching what i eat, being careful about food selections and being responsible that is to exercise. There is no short cut at all. Exercising has given me the best benefit among all coz it's not just being slim that is the set target but the contour and the tone of the body as well. As i didn't start fat in the first place, why didn't i realized this sooner? I guess what they say about things happen for a reason is true. There is always an underlying agenda underneath all these. If it wasn't the high blood attack; perhaps i would have been 100kg or more withing these months. And yet, i was saved by the Almighty Allah swt. Thank you. You made me realize on how important and how precious  my life is. Thank you for giving me a second chance on life. Thank you for opening my eyes. Thank you for making me a better person. Thank you for shaping me into a healthier being. Thank you. There is no amount of words or compliments that i can say or write to express my gratitude.
          Which brings me to another issue. I used to be compared to the likes of Adibah Noor, Sharifah Aini and other plus-size personalities before. I don't hate them as i said in my first posting; but i know what they say is not true. Physically I was overweight before but there was a desire to lose it too. It's just that at that time I was lost and couldn't find my way.
front view close-ups

front view - full

side view

side view II

side view III
            Now, I'm happy. My journey is still ahead as i have set a target weight of 55-56 kg. Perhaps it will take me another year but i will summon everything that i got and go with it til i get it. So if i'm writing less it's all because i'm at the gym. Less sitting on the chair now, ok? Get moving. 
And as for the benefits??? Lots, y'all. So let me count them for thee:-

  • easier to find clothes over the rack since my size is now available
  • cheap tops, a.k.a rm5, rm6, 1rm0 and not more than rm20 (no more anything beyond rm30 & above)
  • smaller bra size = no more popping boobies on your face. 
  • a lot more discounts for my size's range
  • did i mention the LOOKS that i'm getting from men? not bad for a 35 year-old, eh?
  • no more back pain, knee pain, chest pain
  • confident level is better (then again i have always been a confident person)
  • BP level is under control
  • my health overall is becoming a lot more better
  • can run for more than 1/2 hour now! yay!
  • smaller tummy...woo hoo! looks nicer when wearing one of those body fitting tee
  • compliments abundance
....the possibilities are endless! so goodbye fat and hello a more and trim me. we got a long way to go still, baby but let's make it worthwhile and while at it, keep at it. 

No comments: